Battle Ground, Washington
Ham Friendly Home For Sale
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on secluded 5 acre lot.
- 30 minutes to Vancouver, WA / 40 minutes to Portland, OR
- 65 foot tilt-over tower with Tribander and dipoles. No HOA!
- Land would be perfect for horses and/or livestock.
Asking Price: Please Inquire
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
29139 NE Hammond Ct
Battle Ground, WA 98604
- Just 10 miles to Battle Ground shopping
- 15 minutes to Interstate I-5 (Seattle to San Diego)
- 30 minutes to Vancouver, WA
- 35 minutes to PDX Portland Int’l Airport
- 40 minutes to Portland, OR
Home & Property Highlights
- Cozy 2192 sq foot two story home.
- Home located on the back of a 5-acre lot.
- Home has 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 1/2 baths, a formal living room, dining room, family room which opens onto a huge deck and has a wood burning fireplace.
- Well with ample storage and a septic system.
- The Hammond Valley neighborhood has only one entrance and exit.
The land has a mix of plum, apple, pear, mature oak, pine trees and flat pasture. Perfect for horses and livestock!
Two creeks run 9 months of the year across the property to the west with one that joins it running to the south.
We are within a 1/4 mile walk to the east fork of the Lewis River.
Ham Radio Highlights
- 65-foot-tall Tilt-Over Tower
- 24-foot boom beam antenna with 12 elements, for 10, 15 and 20 meters.
- Multiband Dipole that runs to one of our big oaks, supporting 20-, 40- and 80-meter bands.
- Additional antenna supporting VHF and UHF bands.
- No HOA restrictions!
- For inquiries, please use the contact form below.
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!