Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!
Featured Ham-Friendly Homes For Sale:
- 4880 sf Tri-level Home with Mountain Views.
- THREE Retractable Towers (72', 55', 35')
- Big Yagis and most radio equipment included.
- 25 KW Cummins Generator with Auto Switch.
- Portland Airport is only about 30 miles away.
- New Lower Price - must sell soon!
- VY2ZM Contest and DX Superstation
- Most Competitive Lowband & Contest Station in NA
- 42 Acres, Executive Designed Home – Furniture Incl.
- Overlooks Gulf of St. Lawrence, Atlantic Ocean
- Bed and Breakfast Income Potential
- Secluded area between Sacramento & Lake Tahoe
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Home on 6+ Acres with Views
- Stream, Pond, Backup Generator, Outbuildings
- 50 ft Tower, Force 12 Yagi, Radios & More
- 10.9 Acres of Wooded, Undeveloped Land
- No HOAs - Build your Dream Ham Station
- Great Contest / DX Location, 125 Mi from Atlantic
- Near I-95 with Fast, Easy Access to Washington DC
- Great DX and contest capable QTH!
- 30 minutes from the Chicago Loop / SW Suburbs.
- 3 Bedroom, 1.75 Bath. Land borders public forest.
- 91 Ft Tower/Mast, guyed with Phillystran.
- 160m through 6m Antennas, plus Rotor, included.
- 20 Minutes North of Spokane, WA
- Three Towers with Antennas + Phased 80m Verts
- 10 Acres of Property in Quiet, Farm Community
- 3800 Sq Ft Home is Entirely Wheelchair-accessible
- 30' x 50' Shop Building + Oversized 2-car Garage
- Just 15 minutes to Downtown Portland
- 6kW Solar-Powered, Grid-Tied, RFI-Suppressed Home
- 72 ft Motorized, Telescopic Tower + Antennas
- Ham, Pet & Kid Friendly, Safe Neighborhood
- Super clean, Move-in Ready - Ideal for Young Family
- Enjoy the Island Life
- Fishing, Sailing, Crabbing
- Tower and Antennas 160m thru 70cm
- Single Level, 2-3 Bedroom Home
- Quiet Place of Peace and Natural Beauty
- One hour from The Bay Bridge
- Large 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home + Big Workshop
- 10 Acres of Hilltop Land, Extremely Quiet
- Three Towers (170ft, 140ft, 50ft) with Stacked Beams
- Phased Verticals on 80m & 160m
- Multiple Beverage Antennas
- Low Taxes, Safe Community, No Antenna Restrictions
Homes that already have existing ham installations, and accepting neighbors, can be purchased by fellow hams, making it a much easier transition.
Have questions? Contact Us.
Advertising is provided by QTH.com, so there will be plenty of potential ham radio buyers viewing your listing.
Save yourself the hassle of researching tower ordinances, or dealing with fussy neighbors that don’t understand ham radio.
View All Listings now!