Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!
Featured Ham-Friendly Homes For Sale:
Battle Ground, Washington
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on secluded 5 acre lot.
- 30 minutes to Vancouver, WA / 40 minutes to Portland, OR
- 65 foot tilt-over tower with Tribander and dipoles.
- Land would be perfect for horses and/or livestock.
- No HOA or antenna restrictions.
- 8 acres on Harstine Island, just 50 miles SSW of Seattle.
- Enjoy privacy, tranquility and a relaxed island vibe.
- Attached cedar deck, RV pad with hookups, greenhouse.
- Two 160 foot AB-105 towers with Yagi stacks 10-40m
- Designed to be competitive SO2R or M/2 contest station.
Gilford, New Hampshire
- Quiet location, great for ham radio!
- 4 Bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2100+ sq foot home.
- Towers OK — No HOA or Zoning restrictions.
- Tall pine & oak trees (up to 130′) — great for wire antennas.
- Four seasons of outdoor activities await.
Lyon Township, Michigan
- 2,800 sq ft, 4 Bedroom Home, 4 Acres of land
- 2,500 sq ft, 4 car Outbuilding with HVAC
- 130 Ft Tower w/SteppIR MonstIR beam
- Pool, Deck, Cabana, Hot Tub, 25kw Generator
- 5 Acres with no HOA Restrictions
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Main Home, PLUS
- Add’l Guest House provides Income
- 80 Minutes to Tampa & Orlando
Grass Valley, California
- Secluded area between Sacramento & Lake Tahoe
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Home on 6+ Acres with Views
- Stream, Pond, Backup Generator, Outbuildings
- 50 ft Tower, Force 12 Yagi, Radios & More
Stafford, Virginia (DC)
- 10.9 Acres of Wooded, Undeveloped Land
- No HOAs - Build your Dream Ham Station
- Great Contest / DX Location, 125 Mi from Atlantic
- Near I-95 with Fast, Easy Access to Washington DC
Palos Park, Illinois
- Great DX and contest capable QTH!
- 30 minutes from the Chicago Loop / SW Suburbs.
- 3 Bedroom, 1.75 Bath. Land borders public forest.
- 91 Ft Tower/Mast, guyed with Phillystran.
- 160m through 6m Antennas, plus Rotor, included.
Deer Park, Washington
- 20 Minutes North of Spokane, WA
- Three Towers with Antennas + Phased 80m Verts
- 10 Acres of Property in Quiet, Farm Community
- 3800 Sq Ft Home is Entirely Wheelchair-accessible
- 30' x 50' Shop Building + Oversized 2-car Garage
- Just 15 minutes to Downtown Portland
- 6kW Solar-Powered, Grid-Tied, RFI-Suppressed Home
- 72 ft Motorized, Telescopic Tower + Antennas
- Ham, Pet & Kid Friendly, Safe Neighborhood
- Super clean, Move-in Ready - Ideal for Young Family
Tilghman Island, Maryland
- Enjoy the Island Life
- Fishing, Sailing, Crabbing
- Tower and Antennas 160m thru 70cm
- Single Level, 2-3 Bedroom Home
- Quiet Place of Peace and Natural Beauty
- One hour from The Bay Bridge
- Large 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home + Big Workshop
- 10 Acres of Hilltop Land, Extremely Quiet
- Three Towers (170ft, 140ft, 50ft) with Stacked Beams
- Phased Verticals on 80m & 160m
- Multiple Beverage Antennas
- Low Taxes, Safe Community, No Antenna Restrictions
About This Site
HamRadioHomes.com is a service of QTH.com. Finding ‘Ham Friendly’ real estate is difficult these days. Local ordinances, fussy neighbors, etc., make the process confusing and frustrating.
Homes that already have existing ham installations, and accepting neighbors, can be purchased by fellow hams, making it a much easier transition.
Have questions? Contact Us.
Sell Your Home Here
If you have real estate that is ‘Ham Friendly’ and you are looking for a buyer, this is the perfect place to list your property! For a flat-fee of $99, it will be listed on this site until it’s sold.
Advertising is provided by QTH.com, so there will be plenty of potential ham radio buyers viewing your listing.
Buy 'Ham Friendly' Property
When you browse the listings on this site, you will find ‘Ham Friendly’ homes and property, some complete with towers, antennas and other equipment.
Save yourself the hassle of researching tower ordinances, or dealing with fussy neighbors that don’t understand ham radio.
View All Listings now!