Property For Sale
10.9 Acres, 35 Miles SSW of Washington, DC
No HOA – Ample Land for Dream Home, Towers & Privacy
Great Contest & DX Location – Just 125 Mi from Atlantic Ocean
For More Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
Prime Location for your
Ham Radio Dream Home
& Contest / DX Station
Northern Virginia / Washington, DC Area
Property consists of 10.9 acres of wooded undeveloped land with about 700 feet road frontage on Court House Road, just West of Interstate I-95, and next to the Colonial Forge High School. Property is identified as Tax Map #29-39. The land ajoins the High School and County land on Western border. There is ample land for a DREAM Home , Towers, and Privacy. I am a member of the Potomac Valley Radio Club, and a contester and Dxer. The land is in the contest circle.
Zoning is A-1.
County water is at the property.
- Multiple existing home developments are completed and many new housing developments under construction along Court House Road.
- Colonial Forge High School is next door.
- Quantico Marine Corps Base is close by in Stafford County.
- Taxes are lower than the counties North of Stafford County.
- NO HOA. You own the land free & clear !
- I-95 E-Z- Pass toll road is open to Stafford and now construction continues South toward Fredericksburg..
- The E-Z Pass toll road now goes directly into D.C., past the Pentagon, Those with HOV car pools are FREE on the toll road.
- Court House Road is widened to 4-Lanes along with a new I-95 interchange.
Virginia Railway Express (VRE) service to D.C. is nearby in Stafford. The VRE serves Northern VA locations such as Crystal City ( now the home of AMAZON HQ2), Metro Subway locations, and directly into DC . From Crystal City one can walk to the Pentagon or take the subway ( anywhere in the DC area).
David Klimaj, W4JVN
Email: Use Inquiry Form on this page
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!