Home for Sale
5 Acres with no HOA Restrictions
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Main Home, PLUS
Add’l Guest House provides Income
80 Minutes to Tampa & Orlando
Location: Lecanto, Florida (Citrus County)
Asking Price: $260,000 (- $15,000 allowance for upgrades)
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
- Easy drive to the Crystal River recreation area (diving and boating center) and the Citrus Wildlife Areas.
- 6 miles to Inverness, 62 miles to Tampa, 70 miles to Orlando.
- Lecanto, Florida is unicorporated, population about 6000.
- Quiet, rural location but close to major shopping destinations and medical facilities.
- No HOA or deed restrictions, very private, no hassle area.
- Plenty of room for towers and antennas.
- Great Florida weather, no snow!
- No State income tax.
- 11 S. Salisbury Terrace, Lecanto, Florida.
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home with a Guest House and a shed.
- 5 very nice acres, level with trees, zoned R2
- Main home has 2248 sq. feet of living area (3082 sq. ft. of total space under roof) with a huge family room, living room with fireplace, large walk in closets.
- Guest house is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, with kitchen & living room, and has been continuously rented for about 15 years and provides an income.
- There is also a 3 stall barn that would make a great ham work shop.
- The home was well built in 1973, open and airy with a fireplace.
- We bought the property about 35 years ago to be near a relative in Crystal River who passed before we returned from Europe. I never had the pleasure of living in the house and it has been a very good rental since then,
- No Home Owners Association or deed restrictions.
- With 5 acres, there is plenty of room for antennas and towers.
- Very radio quiet, rural area (but still close to major shopping).
- The property is a blank canvas for setting up a great Ham station.
- Listed on Zillow at $260K. New owner would likely want to do upgrades and so I will provide a $15,000 allowance so the new owner can make updates and upgrades as they see fit.
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!