Deer Park, WA
Home for Sale
20 Minutes North of Spokane, WA
Three Towers with Antennas + Phased 80m Verticals
10 Acres in Ham Friendly, Quiet Farm Community
Deer Park, Washington
$530,000 – Includes everything as described below
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
DXer/Contesters dream located in sunny Eastern Washington
HOME AND ANTENNA FARM FEATURING 135 FT CRANK UP TOWER
Located 20 minutes North of Spokane, Deer Park is a small farming community and an ideal place to retire or raise a family. This “turn key” HAM set up offers a 3800 sq/ft custom built home on 10 acres. Have a seat and flip the switch in this large Ham Room while you look out the window to view the antennas on both crank-up towers.
The heirs of longtime DXer, N5AR, must now sell this unique estate. With a Masters Degree in Antenna Theory and over 70 years experience as a DXer, N5AR built this ideal HAM set up which helped him achieve DXCC Honor Roll with 378 countries. Our hope is that another HAM will make his home/station here.
Details about Antenna Farm:
- TOWER 1: U.S. Tower HDX-5130-MDPL — 1 of only 6 ever built freestanding 135 ft crank up with separate drum and cable for helping both up and down positioning of the tower. The concrete base exceeds manufacturer specifications. Chrome Moly 20ft mast has a 5 element 20 meter Yagi and a shorty forty 2 element. A 160 meter vertical is operational at towers full height with a coil tuned circuit at the base of tower. Hard line runs directly to the house.
- TOWER 2: Second crank up is a 72 ft. with a 4 element 6 meter and an interlaced 20 and 40 meter Force 12 yagi.
- TOWER 3: The third tower is 50 ft of Rohn 25 mounted to the backside of the shop and also guy supported. Antenna is a 10,12,15 and 17 meter Force 12 Interlaced Yagi.
- 80 meters is covered by a pair of phased verticals built from 2 sections of HDX with 30 ft. of aluminum tubing on top.
- Both the 50 ft.tower and the pair of verticals have hard line feeds into shop and custom designed circuits and switching which all feeds through the shop through the overhead covered walkway between house and shop all pre-wired during construction of the house.
- All wiring to the house from road and all wiring for towers is concealed all the way to the ham shack downstairs.
Details about the area:
- 45 minutes from Spokane Intl Airport
- Less than one hour from 2 ski resorts
- Located East of the Cascade Mountain Range with sunny weather most days
- Minutes away from many beautiful crystal clear lakes
Details about the house:
- 1900 sq/ft upstairs has 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets, 2 full baths, laundry room, kitchen and living area
- 1900 sq/ft fully finished daylight basement with 2 bedrooms, full bath, Ham Shack, living area, large recreation room which also works great for equipment storage or extra workspace
- 30x50 shop building
- Oversized attached 2 car garage
- Large Work Room/Storage Area next to Ham Shack
- Beautiful Cherrywood cabinets in large kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- Large Laundry Room with lots of storage space
- Entire home is wheelchair accessible