Ham Friendly Home For Sale
- Incredible 4880 sq. ft, tri-level home with mountain views.
- 72 ft Crank-up Tower with 204BA and A3WS
- 55 ft Motorized Tower with JK 4 ele 40, 3 ele 30
- 35 ft Motorized Tower with TH7DX
- 25 KW Cummins generator with auto switch
- ~30 miles East of Portland airport.
Asking Price: $1,350,000 USD
For More Pictures, Details, see below. For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
10 miles east of Washougal, WA, in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range.
- 5 Acres near hilltop.
- 1.5 miles north of Columbia River.
- Elevation of property is ~1000’ Above Sea Level (ASL). The Columbia River, 1.5 miles away, is at ~45 ASL.
- Approximately 10 miles east of Washougal, WA.
- In Western Skamania County about 4 miles from the border with Clark County.
- Approximately 30 miles East of PDX airport.
- Near the border of the Columbia Gorge National Scenic area.
- Custom Designed 3-Level Home. North-facing prow windows. Views of Cascade mtns
- Metal Roof with Leaf Filter gutters
- Three levels total approximately 4880 SF: ~2200 SF main living level. ~480 SF loft. ~2200 SF finished daylight basement
- ¾” hickory and tile floors throughout house and on stairs, no carpets
- Granite countertops throughout house
- Ceiling fans throughout house
- Yellow pine ceiling in Great Room and Loft. Glulam exposed beams
- Tree of Life Propane Stove for ambiance and heat, free standing on tiled hearth
- 1,000-gallon propane tank
- 36 in. wide doors throughout house
- Two “Instant” hot water systems
- Geothermal heating/cooling system with ~2000 feet of geothermal tubing on property
- 25 KW Cummins generator with automatic switching transfer switch
- Breezeway between house and garage
- Water feature from breezeway down to concrete patio off daylight basement
- Six-inch thick walls with in/out insulation
- VACUFLO Central Vacuum System
Main Floor (~2200 sq ft)
- Custom Designed Kitchen. Hickory cabinets.
- Large kitchen Island. Jenn-air stainless steel kitchen appliances. Sharpe steam microwave oven and microwave drawer.
- Laundry/mudroom with half bath. Stacked Maytag Washer & Dryer. Laundry sink
- Large Master Bedroom with French Doors to deck and hot tub
- Custom Designed Master Bathroom. Walk-in glass block WEDI system shower. Double sink with vanity between
- Guest Bedroom has Queen Size Murphy Bed. Closet with access to large Storage room
- Guest Bathroom with full size tub
- Office/Radio room (described below)
Loft Floor (~480 sq ft)
- Wood railing overlooks great room with view out great room prow windows
Finished Full Daylight Basement (~2200 SF)
- Large Bedroom with sliding patio doors to concrete patio
- Full size bathroom with tub
- Large activity recreation room, plumbed for Wet Bar. Mountain and territorial views out north-facing Prow windows
- Large Workshop (~ 1000 SF with polished concrete floor, ½ bathroom, French style door to patio, fire door to activity room)
- Mechanical Room. Insulated Wine Cellar. Large Storage room. Under stair storage area
- Main floor level ~10 x 70 SF Cedar Wood Deck with access from kitchen dinette patio door and from master bedroom French doors. Deck has glass railing. Oregon Hot Tub on deck outside master bedroom
- Daylight Basement ~10 x 70 SF concrete patio with access to bedroom and workshop
- Landscaped Fire Pit
- Professionally designed landscaping around home with paving stones
- Rain Bird watering system on lawn and shrub beds
- ~1000 SF 3-vehicle garage, with 18 ft. double and 9 ft. single garage doors
- 12 x 18 SF storage below garage, with side man door and 9 ft. garage door
Ham Radio Highlights
Radio Room on main level
- Icom IC-7700 Transceiver
- Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier
- 240 VAC circuits for amplifiers
- Termination box for electronic cabling (TV, Cat 5)
- Custom Built-in Operating Desk 10 ft. length
Three towers and Antennas
- US Tower 55 ft. motorized tower w/ 4el 40 and 3el 30 JK antennas
- US Tower 72 ft. manual crank-up tower w/ 204BA and A3WS
- Older 35 ft. motorized tower – w/ TH7DX
- Rotors: Green Heron Rotors on all towers.
- Array Solutions 8 pack antenna switch (8 x 2)
- Towers sit near hillside dropping ~125’ on property
- $1,350,000 with appliances listed above. No brokers, agents or contingencies
- All furniture negotiable.
- Additional pictures available on request.
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!