Tryon, North Carolina
Home for Sale
Includes 3 Homes on 38 Acres, No HOAs
Panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mtns
70ft and 60ft towers, Antennas 6m to 160m
Year-round stream-fed Pond, much more!
Location: Tryon, NC
Asking Price: $1,195,000
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
- 115 Horne Rd., Columbus, NC 28722 [Google Maps]
- Town of Tryon, in Polk County
- The Tryon area features Arts and Big Equestrian related events and activities
- Close to I-26 interstate at NC/SC border and also US 74
- 35 minutes to Spartanburg SC, Less than 1 hour to Asheville NC and Greenville SC, and only a 1.5 hour drive to Charlotte NC.
- Close to mid-size & small communities like Hendersonville, Saluda, Flat Rock, Forest City, and Columbus, NC
General Property Highlights
- Semi-Rural on 38 acres of mostly open fields and private drive
- Pond fed by year around small stream
- Absolutely stunning, long-range, panoramic mountain views
- Perfect as an equestrian estate, vineyard, family compound, development, etc.
- Public water potential nearby.
- Two high-quality water wells located on property.
Ham Radio Highlights
- Electrically Quiet and Minimal Noise Location.
- Good Neighbors and No HOA or deed restrictions.
- Underground Electric.
- Functional Radio Room setup in one of the bedrooms.
- Hilltop location with plenty of room for towers and antennas.
Tower and Antennas
All currently in use and offered for sale with property. Price additional / negotiable
- Universal 70ft self-supporting aluminum tower for 160, 80, & 40 meters.
- Rohn 25g 60ft 4-point guyed tower with center breakover system for SteppIR DB-18E.
- SteppIR DB-18″E” 3 looped element yagi for 6 Meters through 40 meters.
- SteppIR ALP Module and SDA 100 Electronic Controller.
- Yaesu G800 Rotor and Controller.
- SteppIR BigIR Mark IV Vertical with 80mtr Coil and SDA 100 Controller.
- Coax/cable is underground and included with towers/antennas.
General Buildings Highlights
- Three residences: Log home, Artist’s home, and Guest cottage (each are described in further detail, below)
- Each residence has its own HVAC heat pump, all electric service, and septic
- Log home has its own well and the Artist’s home and Guest cottage share a well.
- Log and Artist’s home have Internet & Phone currently with Windstream
- Outbuildings with matching log siding on Garage, Equipment/Workshop building, and Pump house
Log Home Highlights
- Log home is a 1700+ sq ft, Dovetail 6×12 logs by Southland Log Homes built in 2000.
- Home also has 1600+ sq ft wrap-around porches with matching roof.
- All Log and Outbuildings roofs replaced 8 years ago.
- Porch setup for 6 outside ceiling fans with mounting & switched electric connections.
- Home has an unfinished 1582 sqft basement, concrete floor & filled concrete block walls.
- Century Fireplace Furnace ducting integrated with HVAC unit or use as free convection.
- All windows with removable screens & Anderson Self-Storing storm/screen window storm doors.
- GE Heavy Duty replacement water filter system.
- Have DIRECTV antenna and outside antenna for OTA (free over the air) TV.
- Three car detached garage – 734 sq ft, matching exterior siding & roof.
- Electric garage door openers for one two car garage door and on for the one car garage door.
- Equipment Building – 736 sq ft, matching exterior siding & roof.
- Two 10’x10′ garage doors on each end for pull-thru ease, could possibly be converted into barn.
- Electric garage door openers for the two garage doors.
- Equipment building has separate 200amp electric service and electric heat.
- Additional attached 16’x30′ lean-to shed.
- Well pump house 64sq ft with matching exterior siding & roof. New well pump replaced 4 years ago.
Artist’s Home Highlights
- Custom built 1428 sq ft Artist’s residence built in 2006.
- Studio, half bath, and office area upstairs.
- One bedroom, full bathroom, kitchen, living, dining, and laundry downstairs.
- Beautiful, long-range mountain views from large windows.
- Flower and herb gardens surround residence.
- Shares well with guest cottage, but each have their own septic.
Guest Cottage Highlights
- Custom built 392 sq ft Guest Cottage built in 2010.
- Open floorplan, one bedroom, one full bath, kitchen, laundry hookups, & screened porch.
- Electric heat and A/C unit wall mounted.
- Old style Woodstove.
NOTE: More pictures and information can be found on the Realtor’s Listing Page.
Home is being represented by Gasperson Peek Realty. MLS #3649730
You may contact the home owner directly using the Inquiry Form on this page, or you can contact the Realtor via their website at http://www.gaspersonpeek.com/
Artist’s Home Photos
Guest Cottage Photos
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!