Ham Friendly Home For Sale
- 1.46 acre wooded lot
- 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Ranch home
- 2 Towers (160′ Rohn and 140′ Rohn self-supported)
- Yagis for 10m-40m, Wires for 80m & 160m
- Ham shack in basement
Asking Price: $300,500*
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
Ham Friendly Home for Sale
12552 Brillstrick Road
Stewartstown, PA 17363
- North Hopewell Township in York County
- Country setting
- Drive time to Shrewsbury is 10 minutes for restaurants and stores
- Drive time to Interstate 83 is 10 minutes
- Drive time to BWI airport is 55 minutes
- Drive time to HIA airport is 52 minutes
Home and Property Highlights
- 1.46 acres
- Wooded lot with 42 acre tree farm behind home
- Ranch style home built in 1988 with level 1 having 1898 square feet and unfinished basement with 1370 square feet and additional crawl space for storage.
- Finished ham shack in basement
- 3 bedrooms where master includes walk in closet and 2 additional closets
- 2 1/2 baths where master has Safe step walk in tub/whirlpool
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining room
- Family room with fireplace
- Living room
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- 2 car attached garage
- Front and back decks
- Heat pump
- Central Air conditioning
Ham Radio Highlights
- One 160 foot Rohn self-supported tower in backyard with ProSisTel rotor and Green Heron Engineering rotor controller which turns a Telrex five element 20 Meter monobander, a Telrex five element 15 Meter monobander, and a 10 Meter Force-12 five element monobander.
- In front yard a 140 foot Rohn self-supported tower with Hy-gain Tailtwister rotor and indicator turn a Cushcraft XM240 two element 40 Meter Monobander, a Telrex 10 Meter monobander and a Force Twelve duobander with 2 elements for 17 and 12 Meters.
- A DX Engineering 80 Meter fed with 75 Ohm ladder line and balun (loads thru 10 Meters) is supported at the top of two towers. A Carolina Windom 160 Meter supported near the top of 140 foot tower to a tree in the back 40.
- Double Bazooka antennas and two reflectors mounted on a rope between the two towers. The array uses a phasing line made from RG-213 coax which allows the array to be bidirectional. The resonant frequency is 3.525 MHz and has a narrow bandwidth.
- There is a functioning ham station.
- $300,500 *
* Cash or approved financing. No brokers or agents
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!