St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
Home for Sale
9500 Watt Solar Panel System
Tower, Antennas and Radio Equipment Included!
Nissan Leaf Electric Car Included!
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Overlooks Atlantic Ocean
Near World-Famous Magens Bay, one of the finest beaches in the Caribbean
Near Mahogany Run Golf Course
Asking Price: $395,000
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
The St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands home is nearby to the world famous Mahogany Run Golf Course and Magens Bay, considered one of the finest beaches in the Caribbean.
Sit back on the balcony and watch sail boats glide by under sunny skies or step inside the house and fire up the HF transceiver and Amp and experience what it’s like to be on the other end of the pileup.
This has been a wonderful home for the wife and I, and a great location for ham radio but work is now taking us elsewhere.
- Internal SqFt (Approx): 1,400
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths
- Small Detached Garden Shed and Large Storage Container
- Wraparound Ocean Facing Deck
- Quiet and peaceful location
- 0.33 Acres Lot
- Two Split Air Conditioning Units
- Dryer Included
- Quiet and Peaceful Location great for Kids or Pets
- Tile Flooring
- Lush Landscape with Many Trees
- Microwave Oven
- Storm Shutters
- View of Down Island, North Shore, Ocean
- 28,000 Gal. Cistern
- Off Street Parking for 3 Cars
- Location is Great Northside of St. Thomas
- Type of property Residential – Single Family
- Restrictions: None Noted
- Tax Year: 2,016
- Taxes: 869
- Zoning: R-1
- Short Walking Distances to Beach and Boat Mornings
Experience the thrill of being DX with strong signal paths over salt water. The Atlantic Ocean is right below the antennas. This is a fun location to operate from. All the Ham radio gear listed below is included with the house.
- Icom IC 7300
- Ameritron AL82 1500 watt amplifier
- 1500 watt Antenna Tuner
- Rohn tower with Hazer and Phillystrand guys
- 3 Element Tribander
- 2 Element 40 meter Yagi
The house is provided with a complete grid tie-net metering system that can also be run independent of the public power grid. This was one of the last net meter-grid tied homes that received approval from the local power company and the system was designed to automatically switch from grid tie to off grid usage. This means no power failures in the middle of a contest or DX opening.
The system consists of:
- 5,000 watts of solar panels, currently being upgraded to 9,500 watts
- Outback Radian 4,000 watt inverter
- Two Midnite Classic 150 Charge Controllers
- 48 volt 650 amp battery bank
- Car- Included in the price is a Nissan Leaf all electric car