Palm Gardens, NV
Home for Sale
20 mi West of Laughlin / 60 mi South of Las Vegas
Includes Custom Built Ham Shack in Backyard
Includes 72 foot Crank-Up Tower and Antennas
Palm Gardens, NV
$179,000 – Includes everything as described below
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
Nice Home with Tower & Separate Custom Ham Shack
Currently used as Remote Base, with Home as Rental
I purchased this home from a ham friend to use as a remote ham radio location. I live in Las Vegas in an HOA where I can not put up any antennas and I operate the station remotely every day. The home is currently a rental and I control and have access to the separate ham shack in the back yard. The LM 470 electric crank up tower with tail twister rotor and beams is included in the sale. All of the remote radio gear is separate but available.
About the Property
Home has 1364 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, partially furnished. Separate very nice custom built 14′ x 20′ ham shack with 72′ crank up tower and beams in the back yard.
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square feet: 1364
- Two car garage
- 10′ x 26′ Covered Patio
- Central AC/Heat
- Appliances: Washer, dryer, garbage disposal, range / oven, refrigerator, dish washer.
- Security system
- Separate 14′ x 20′ Ham Shack
- Exterior material: Stucco, wood
- Large walled back yard
- RV Parking next to garage
- RV power hookup on garage
About the Neighborhood:
Palm Gardens Nevada is a quiet, small established neighborhood 60 miles south of Las Vegas and 20 miles west of Laughlin/Bullhead City.
- Established quiet neighborhood
- Gas and small store next to the neighborhood on Hwy 95
- BLM land starts just behind the back gate – quiet ham location.
- Great scenic recreational area
- Great central RV location with lots of off road trails nearby.