Four Seasons, Missouri
Ham Friendly Home For Sale
- 2900 sq ft, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home on 1/2 Acre
- 40 Ft Tower, Hexbeam, GAP Titan Vertical, Wires
- Minutes from The Lake Of The Ozarks.
- Secluded, yet close to shopping in Osage Beach
- Excellent School System. Great Boating & Fishing
Location: Four Seasons, MO (near Osage Beach, MO)
Asking Price: $299,000
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
Ham Radio Location
in Four Seasons, MO
103 Helinda Lane
Four Seasons, MO 65049
- In the small town of Lake Ozark, Four Seasons is an up-scale development with private homes and condominiums at The Lake of the Ozarks.
- Four Seasons is a retirement community with several swimming pools, tennis courts, an active community center, privately and well maintained roads and an RV park for resident’s guests.
- The Lake of the Ozarks is an 83 mile long, man-made lake created in 1931-1932 by the privately funded construction of Bagnel Dam, a hydroelectric dam owned today by Ameren Electric.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Just 10 minutes off Missouri Highway 54 for quick and convenient travel to nearby cities: Only 45 minute’s drive to Jefferson City, 1 hour to Columbia, 1.5 hours to Springfield, and less than 3 hours to Kansas City and St. Louis
- Terrific K-12 school system
- Close to everything but secluded at the same time.
- Very little snow in the winters, and pleasantly warm summers. OK, sometimes a bit hot.
- Excellent fishing, especially Bass and Crappie
- Many country clubs, boating facilities, and golf courses. Great boating and fishing opportunities nearby.
- Many nearby restaurants. Local shopping includes Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Outlet Mall, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards. Grocery Stores: HyVee, Woods and Dierbergs.
- Transportation: 100 miles to Springfield airport, less than three-hour drive to Kansas City or St. Louis airports.
- Hospitals: 20 minutes to local hospital, 45 minutes to Jefferson City, 1.5 hours to Columbia
Home and Property Highlights
- 2900 square foot, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home on half acre lot in Four Seasons, MO
- Stucco front and vinyl siding on three sides.
- Two-story walk-out basement
- Master and two guest bedrooms upstairs, with master bath and guest bath
- One bedroom (ham shack) downstairs with guest bath and large game room
- Tornado/Storage Room and Utility Room downstairs
- All electric home with heat pump for A/C and heat
- Storage area beneath master bedroom downstairs
- Quiet street on Cul-de-sac with only six houses including this one
- 2 car attached Garage.
- Many landscape planting areas
- Some flowering trees
- City Water, Septic system
- Attached Garage
- Almost all or some furniture may be available, priced separately.
Ham Radio Highlights
- K4KIO five-band Hexbeam on
- 40 foot tower, however the Hexbeam operates best at 34’
- GAP Titan DX six-band vertical.
- Windom multi-band OCF antenna
- 265’ loop for 40 and 80 meters
- Wire 10 meter vertical tuned for local ham club net
- Ham radio supported by the HOA!
Get Notified of New Listings!
Enter email and click "Subscribe" and we'll send you an email each time a new home is listed!