Ham-Friendly Home For Sale
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath House, plus Garage, Lanai, Shed
Located on Canal which leads to Gulf of Mexico
Includes Telex Crank-up Tower, Beam, G5RV
$305,000 – Includes everything as described below
For More Pictures and Details, see below.
For any questions, use the Inquiry Form below.
1181 Manor Rd
Englewood, FL 34223
Longitude: 26 56 32 N Latitude: 82 19 48 W
- Two bedroom Two Bath
- House: 50 x 55 ft,
- Lot: 100’wide by 111deep
- Under air: 2201 sq.
- Lanai 10x14 ft. Garage: 18x22 ft
- Back Yard is on a canal that leads to Lemon Bay and out Stump Pass to the Gulf of Mexico
- Dock is 7 ft wide and 30 ft long with 2 Davits
- Cement RV parking strips on N. side of house near 30-amp outlet and sewer connection.
- Construction is cement block with tie-ins to roof per code.
- Lots of insulation in attic and over garage.
- Garage walls are insulated and covered with peg board.
- Window AC’s in Garage and Lanai.
- New windows with Bermuda shutters, and/or clam shell.
- House exterior repainted this year.
- Aluminum Shed 8x12
- Sliding Garage Screen doors
- Trane XE13 AC and air handler.
- Lawn watering well and in ground sprinkler system.
- Annual Property Taxes approx $2,100/year. No State Income Tax in Florida!
- 3 Stop Lights from Englewood Beach on Gulf of Mexico
- Within walking distance to:
- Merchants Crossing Shopping Center
- Englewood Community Hospital
- Banks and Medical Offices
- Great restaurants nearby.
Ham Radio Features:
- Telex Self Supporting Crank up Tower 37ft (HS37SS)
- Ham IV Rotor & Control
- Mosley TA-53-M 5 Band Beam
- G5RV in Inverted Vee configuration
- Includes everything listed.